Have you ever wanted your own Deedge in My Singing Monsters? Those adorable little monsters with the big eyebrows and sweet singing voices are hard to resist. Breeding a Deedge, however, isn’t the easiest thing to do. Unlike some of the other monsters, it takes a very specific combination to get a Deedge. But don’t worry, we’re here to walk you through the steps so you’ll have your own little Deedge bouncing around your islands in no time.
All it takes is the right combination of monsters, a little luck, and a bit of patience. We’ll show you which monsters you need, the best ways to breed them, and how to maximize your chances. Before you know it, you’ll have a Deedge of your very own serenading you every day. So let’s get started – your new little monster friend is waiting!
A Quick Guide to Deedges in My Singing Monsters
So you want to breed a Deedge on your island, huh? No problem, here’s a quick guide to help you breed one of these whimsical Wubbox creatures.
First, you’ll need to get your hands on some Kaynas and Spurrits. Place one of each monster on an island with room for another monster. Make sure to keep them well fed with plenty of coins.
Once your Kayna and Spurrit reach level 15, you’ll be ready to breed them. Tap the big pink heart on each of their information screens, then tap the “Breed” button. If breeding is successful, a Deedge egg will appear!
The egg will take roughly 13 hours to hatch. Check in on it regularly by tapping the egg. You’ll see the Deedge baby developing inside until it’s ready to hatch. Once it emerges, you’ll have your very own Deedge!
A few tips for breeding:
- Level up your Kayna and Spurrit as high as possible before breeding for the best odds. Level 15 is the minimum.
- Breeding odds increase the more you breed the same monster types. Keep at it!
- Equip your monsters with items that boost breeding odds like the Breeding Bonus or Love Potion.
- Be patient. Not all breedings will be successful, but with time and practice you’ll get better at it.
With some luck and persistence, you’ll have a bouncing baby Deedge joining your other My Singing Monsters. Good luck breeding your new favorite creature!
Obtaining Deedges on Your Islands
To get Deedges on your islands, you have a couple of options.
-Breeding Deedges from scratch is the most rewarding way. You’ll need a Toe Jammer and a Drumpler – make sure to place them on the same island. Feed them both to level 4, then just wait. There’s about a 1 in 5 chance they’ll produce a Deedge egg after every failed attempt.
-If breeding isn’t your thing, you can buy Deedge eggs or place a wishing torch on your island. Wishing torches randomly place eggs on your island, and there’s a small chance one of them could be a Deedge. You’ll need to activate the wishing torch, then check your nursery regularly to see if it was successful.
-A third option is to ask your friends for eggs or Deedges. If someone has extras they’re willing to part with, they can send them your way. Just make sure you have space in your nursery for the eggs to hatch or room on your island for a new Deedge.
-Deedges can also sometimes appear in the star shop, so check there frequently. They usually cost 150-200 diamonds but the price will vary. Grab them when you see them, as the selection changes often.
Once you have your Deedge eggs or monsters, be patient while they hatch or mature. Deedges take 24 hours to hatch and 3 days to mature, so keep them fed and happy during this time. Before you know it, you’ll have a cute little blue Deedge singing on your island! With a little work and some luck, you’ll be swimming in Deedges in no time.
Breeding Deedges: Requirements and Process
To breed Deedges in My Singing Monsters, you’ll need to fulfill a few requirements and follow the breeding process.
To breed Deedges, you’ll need:
- A breeding structure like a breeding station, nursery, or breeding castle on your island.
- Two monsters from the Plant Island that can breed together – Deedge is a result of breeding Entbrat and Drumpler.
- Enough coins to start the breeding process which usually takes around 24-48 hours.
- Patience! Breeding monsters is not an instant process.
Once you have two compatible Plant Island monsters like Entbrat and Drumpler, here are the steps to breed a Deedge:
- Place Entbrat and Drumpler into the breeding structure on your island.
- Tap the “breed” button to begin the process. This will cost coins and take 24-48 hours.
- After the initial breeding time has finished, collect the egg from the breeding structure. The egg will need to incubate for additional time before hatching.
- While incubating, place the egg on any open part of your island. Tap it occasionally to see the progress – it will change from a plain egg to a striped egg with eyes as it gets closer to hatching.
- Once the egg has hatched, collect your new Deedge! It will start at level 1, so be sure to feed and play with it to increase its level.
- It can take multiple tries to breed a Deedge. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t get one on your first try. With patience and persistence, you’ll be adding a Deedge to your monster collection in no time!
Breeding in My Singing Monsters can be challenging but rewarding. Follow these tips and you’ll master it in no time, allowing you to breed Deedges and other rare monsters for your island. Good luck!
Breeding Deedges: Tips and Strategies
Breeding Deedges in My Singing Monsters takes patience and strategy. Here are some tips to help you breed these musical creatures:
Choose Deedges with different elements
Deedges come in Cold, Air, Plant, Water and Earth elements. Breed two Deedges with different elements to increase the chance of a rare, hybrid Deedge. For example, breed an Air Deedge with a Water Deedge to possibly get an Electric Deedge.
Level up your Deedges
Higher level Deedges have a better chance of breeding and producing rare Deedges. Feed your Deedges treats to increase their levels before breeding them.
Place torches around your breeding structure to speed up the breeding process. The more torches, the faster your Deedges will breed. You can also light other player’s torches in exchange for keys and diamonds to buy more torches.
Breed in upgraded structures
Breed Deedges in upgraded breeding structures like the Enhanced Breeding Structure or Epic Breeding Structure. Upgraded structures increase the chance of rare or epic Deedges.
Some Deedge breeds can take up to 48 hours to complete. Check back frequently to see if you’ve bred a new Deedge, but don’t get discouraged if it takes time. With the right combinations and some patience, you’ll get the Deedge you want!
Buy rare Deedges
If breeding isn’t working, you can buy rare Deedges like Ghazt or Grumpyre when they become available for purchase in the StarShop using starpower, diamonds or coins. Buying them will allow you to breed them together to possibly produce even rarer Deedges.
With the right monsters, torches, treats and a whole lot of patience, you’ll be breeding rare Deedges in no time. Keep at it – the musical rewards will be worth it!
FAQ: Common Questions About Breeding Deedges
How often do Deedges breed?
Deedges in My Singing Monsters have a breeding cooldown of 36 hours, so you’ll have to wait a day and a half after each breeding before you can try again. Don’t worry though, the time will pass quickly if you stay active in your game.
What elements do I need to breed a Deedge?
To breed a Deedge, you’ll need a T-Rox and a PomPom in your breeding structure. Make sure both monsters are at least level 4 or higher for the best chance of breeding a Deedge. The combination of these two elements has about a 1 in 4 chance of producing a Deedge.
What level should my breeding monsters be?
For the best odds of breeding a rare Deedge monster, level up your T-Rox and PomPom to at least level 8 or higher. The higher the level of your breeding monsters, the better your chances of breeding rares and epics. Level 15 is ideal if you want the best chance of breeding a Deedge.
What do I do if I don’t get a Deedge?
Don’t worry if your first few breeding attempts don’t produce a Deedge. It can take multiple tries. Here are some tips:
- Ensure you have the correct breeding combination of T-Rox and PomPom.
- Level up your breeding monsters to at least level 10 or higher. The higher the level, the better your odds.
- Be patient and keep trying. With the 36 hour cooldown, breeding new monsters takes time. Stick with it and you’ll get a Deedge!
- Consider purchasing an upgraded breeding structure to improve your chances. The Epic Breeding Structure works great.
Can I breed a rare or epic Deedge?
Yes, it is possible to breed rare and epic Deedges, but the odds are lower. Follow the tips above to level up your breeding monsters as high as possible. The Epic Breeding Structure also helps. With patience and persistence, you’ll have a chance to breed a rare or even epic Deedge monster for your island!