Are you having second thoughts about subscribing to AMC Plus? Do you want to know how to cancel your subscription and get a refund? Canceling an AMC Plus subscription is easy and can be done in just a few steps. In this blog post, we’ll provide detailed instructions on how to cancel your subscription and get a refund if applicable.
Cancel on the AMC website via Browser
One of the easiest options to cancel your AMC+ subscription is by using your browser and directly canceling on the AMC website, here’s what you would need to do:
1. Log into your AMC account on the website
2. Go to “My Account” and select “Subscriptions”
3. Select “Cancel Subscription”
4. Follow the prompts to cancel your subscription and receive a refund (if applicable)
Cancel on Apple Devices
If you subscribed via an Apple device, such as an iPhone or iPad, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your device and go to iTunes & App Store
2. Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the page and select “View Apple ID”
3. Select Subscriptions from the list of options
4. Tap on AMC+ to cancel your subscription
5. Follow the prompts to confirm cancellation and receive a refund (if applicable)
Cancel with an Android Device
If you subscribed via an Android device, such as a Samsung or Nexus phone, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your device and go to Menu > Subscriptions
2. Select AMC+ from the list of subscriptions
3. Tap “Cancel Subscription” in the bottom-right corner of the page
4. Follow the prompts to confirm cancellation and receive a refund (if applicable)
Cancel AMC+ Subscription through providers
If you subscribed to AMC+ through a cable or satellite provider, you’ll need to contact your provider directly for assistance. Your provider will be able to guide you through the cancellation process and provide any applicable refunds. Here are the TV providers’ subscription options where you may cancel your AMC+ Subscription
Cancel with AMC Plus App
Amazon (Fire TV, Firestick and Fire Cube)
- Log in to your Amazon Account at https://www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions
- Locate your subscriptions for AMC+ and select Actions
- Select “Cancel your Subscription”
Apple (iPhone, Apple TV, iPad)
- Open settings on your iOs device.
- Navigate to User and Accounts > Subscriptions and touch AMC+.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to cancel your subscriptions.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Select Profile Icon on the top right
- Click Payments & subscriptions
- Select Subscriptions > AMC Plus.
- Tap cancel Subscriptions
- Follow the instructions
Commonly Asked Questions
What is AMC Plus?
AMC Plus is a subscription-based streaming service that offers access to exclusive AMC programming. The service includes early and commercial-free access to current AMC shows, plus hundreds of curated movies, series, and other original premium content. It also includes access to ad-supported On Demand titles from the full library of AMC Networks programming – such as IFC Films Unlimited, Shudder, and Sundance Now. With AMC+ you can stream on your favorite devices including AppleTV, Android TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
How much does AMC Plus cost?
The AMC standard monthly cost is $8.99 (plus tax). The annual cost is $83.88 (plus tax), which averages out to $6.99 per month. Some promotional specials may be available at the time of your purchase. Go to amcplus.com to see any current special offers.