- What to Expect When Canceling Nutrisystem
- What Is the Cancelation Policy?
- Steps to Cancel Nutrisystem Online
- How to Cancel Nutrisystem by Phone
- How to Get a Refund for Nutrisystem
- Alternatives to Nutrisystem
What to Expect When Canceling Nutrisystem
If you’ve decided to cancel your Nutrisystem subscription, you’re in the right place. Canceling is easy and straightforward, so there’s no need to worry. This article will show you how to navigate the cancelation process quickly and easily.
When it comes to canceling your Nutrisystem subscription, you have several options. You can cancel online through the website, provide a written request through email or mail, or call Nutrisystem’s customer service line at 1-800-435-4074. Depending on which option you choose, you may be asked to provide your account information or a cancelation code. You’ll also need your billing information in case there are any outstanding payments due when you cancel.
And that’s it! Your account will be canceled upon cancelation of your plan—there won’t be any hidden fees or charges for canceling your subscription early. So if you are unsure about continuing with Nutrisystem, don’t worry—canceling is easy and stress-free.
What Is the Cancelation Policy?
Canceling Nutrisystem doesn’t have to be a difficult process. Whether you need to cancel for the short-term or end your subscription for good, there are options available. To start, let’s review Nutrisystem’s cancelation policy:
- If you’re canceling with more than 14 days left in your billing cycle, your account will be canceled immediately and no more payments will be processed.
- If you’re canceling with fewer than 14 days left in your billing cycle, then your cancelation will take effect at the end of the current billing period and you won’t be charged again.
- Refunds are not typically given when canceling and any money you’ve already paid won’t be refunded either. You may, however, receive a pro-rated refund or “package” credit depending on the timing of cancelation and eligibility requirements.
It is important to note that Nutrisytem offers an auto renewal program that charges your credit card automatically at the beginning of each new period—so if you want to make sure that your subscription is canceled for good, make sure to turn off this feature.
Steps to Cancel Nutrisystem Online
If you want to cancel your Nutrisystem subscription online, the process is easy and straightforward. Here’s what you need to do:
- Log into your account on the Nutrisystem website
- Click on the “My Account” tab, which you’ll find at the top of the page
- On the left-hand side of your account page, click on “Cancel Auto-Delivery”
- Read through all of the information about canceling your plan, then click “Continue Cancelation”
- Finally, enter your password to confirm cancelation of your plan
That’s it! Once you’ve completed all of these steps, you will receive an email confirming that Nutrisystem has successfully canceled your plan.
How to Cancel Nutrisystem by Phone
Canceling Nutrisystem is super easy! You can do it by phone, and here’s exactly how:
- Call Nutrisystem’s toll-free number at 1 (800) 585-5483.
- After being prompted to enter your customer ID, select option 3 from the menu to have a customer service agent process your cancelation request.
- When speaking with the customer service representative, let them know that you would like to cancel your Nutrisystem account and provide them with any additional details they may need.
- Confirm all of the details with the representative, including when your cancelation will take effect and any fees associated with canceling your account early.
- Request a confirmation number for your cancelation, so you’ll have proof that you requested to terminate your subscription in case of any billing issues or mistakes in the future.
Voila! You’re all set—your Nutrisystem account is officially canceled and you can move on to other endeavors!
How to Get a Refund for Nutrisystem
Getting a refund for your Nutrisystem plan isn’t too hard, and you have a few options to choose from. Here’s a quick overview of what they are:
Canceling Your Plan Online
If you subscribed to Nutrisystem online, then you can log in to your account and cancel your subscription. You’ll automatically be refunded the difference between what you paid and the remaining balance of the plan.
Contacting Customer Service
You can also reach out to customer service for help with canceling your plan. Just call toll-free 1-800-585-5483 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. Once the cancelation is processed, you’ll be refunded for any applicable unused weeks’ worth of food.
Canceling Through a Third Party Provider
If you subscribed via a third party provider like Amazon or Walmart, then there will be different guidelines for canceling and getting your money back. It’s best to check with their customer service team directly as they may have their own policies in place.
No matter which way you choose to cancel your subscription and get a refund, be sure that it’s done before your next billing cycle begins — otherwise, Nutrisystem will still charge you for that cycle even if you don’t want it anymore!
Alternatives to Nutrisystem
If you’re looking to try a different approach to dieting, there are alternatives to Nutrisystem that you can explore. While Nutrisystem provides customers with prepared meals and snacks, there are other diet programs that focus on teaching you how to make healthier food choices or cook with healthier ingredients.
Here are three alternatives to Nutrisystem:
Weight Watchers is a long-standing diet program that helps people learn better eating habits and create healthy recipes. Unlike the pre-portioned meals from Nutrisystem, Weight Watchers encourages people to eat real food and focuses on portion control instead of calorie counting.
South Beach Diet
The South Beach Diet is designed to help users lose weight by eating healthy fats and proteins, as well as plenty of vegetables. It replaces unhealthy processed foods with whole foods like lean proteins, fruits, vegetables, and nuts. The program includes a variety of weekly plans tailored towards different lifestyles, so you can find one that’s right for you.
21-Day Vegan Kickstart Program
The 21-Day Vegan Kickstart Program was created by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) to help people transition into a vegan lifestyle easily. It provides daily meal plans, recipes, shopping lists, nutrition guidelines and more that can help users develop healthier eating habits without having to rely on pre-packaged prepared meals like those found in the Nutrisystem program.