Canceling a Sephora order can be a frustrating process, especially if you don’t know how to do it.
If you’ve placed an order with Sephora and want to cancel it, there are a few simple steps you can take to make sure your order is canceled quickly and easily. Whether you’ve changed your mind or made a mistake, here’s how you can cancel your Sephora order in just a few steps.
In this article, we’ll provide detailed instructions on how to cancel your Sephora order, as well as tips on how to avoid cancelation fees and ensure that your refund is processed quickly. We’ll also explain the differences between canceling an order before it ships and after it ships so that you have all the information you need to make the best decision for your situation.
Log Into Your Sephora Account
You can quickly and easily cancel your Sephora order online by logging into your account. To do this, go to the Sephora website and enter the email address and password associated with your account.
Once you have logged in, click on the “My Account” tab, then click on “Orders” to view all of your past orders. Select the order you would like to cancel, then click on the “Cancel Order” button.
If you want to double-check that your order was successfully canceled, you can head over to the “Order History” section at the bottom of the page and verify that it is marked as “Canceled.”
Locate Your Order and Cancel It
You’ve decided that you no longer need the Sephora order you just made. Good news: You can cancel it easily, in just a few steps!
First, log in to your Sephora account. From there, follow these steps:
- Click “My Account” and locate “Orders” – Here, find and click on the order you want to cancel.
- Select “Cancel Items” – Look for the blue “Cancel Items” button near the top of your page to proceed with the order cancelation.
- Choose Cancel Reason – Choose from one of the five reasons provided as to why you are canceling your order.
- Confirm Your Cancelation – Read through your choices and make sure everything looks correct before selecting “Confirm Cancelation” to ensure that your order has been canceled.
Once your cancelation request has been received and processed, you will receive an email confirming that your order has been canceled successfully.
Contact Sephora’s Customer Service
If you need to reach out to Sephora’s Customer Service for further help with canceling your order, there are a few ways to do it.
You can fill out an online form found on Sephora’s website. Select “Order Inquiries” and fill out as much information as you can about the order you’re trying to cancel. Include your order number, the city where the item is being shipped, the item’s name and ID number, and any other relevant details.
You can reach out directly to Sephora via their social media channels—Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram—at any time of day. Explain what happened and include a picture of your order if applicable. You should receive confirmation that your request has been received within 24 hours.
The fastest way to contact customer service is by phone. You can call 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) Monday through Friday from 8 am to midnight EST or Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 9 pm EST. When asked what type of help you need, select “Order Inquiry/Cancel Order” and explain why you need to cancel your order.
Alternatives to Canceling an Order
If, for any reason, you cannot or do not wish to cancel your order, Sephora has a few alternatives that may suit your needs:
- Return the item – You can initiate a return within 60 days of the order date. Please note that original and return shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Exchange the item – Within 60 days of purchase, you can exchange an item in-store or online for merchandise of equal or lesser value. For online exchanges, the item must be unused and in its original packaging with all accessories included to be eligible.
- Receive store credit – If you would like to return your purchase for store credit rather than cash or a store refund, contact customer service at 1-877-737-4672.
Whichever method you choose, Sephora has you covered when it comes to returning or exchanging items – so don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help!
Understand Sephora’s Cancelation Policy
Canceling a Sephora order is fairly straightforward – but it’s important to understand their policy before you get started.
Sephora will process cancelations as long as they are requested within 1 hour of purchase. If more time has passed, then Sephora may not be able to cancel the order for you.
If your order has been shipped, you won’t be able to cancel it; however, you can return the items within 60 days of receiving them. You will be refunded in the same form of payment used to make the purchase; this policy applies to all U.S orders, except those placed with PayPal (which are subject to different regulations).
Some items may not be eligible for return or cancelation: clearance items, personalized items and gift cards are all exempt from Sephora’s cancelation policy. If unsure, you can contact Sephora’s customer service team to double check before canceling your order.