- Can I Cancel My Crunchyroll Membership?
- How Do I Cancel My Crunchyroll Membership?
- What if I Have a Question About Canceling My Crunchyroll Membership?
- What Happens to the Money I’ve Already Paid for My Subscription?
- Can I Get a Refund if I Cancel My Crunchyroll Membership?
- How Do I Reactivate My Crunchyroll Subscription After Cancelation?
Can I Cancel My Crunchyroll Membership?
The good news is that, yes, you absolutely can cancel your Crunchyroll membership and stop payment immediately! Plus, you don’t need to phone up customer service or anything; it’s really simple to do directly from your account.
Here are the steps you will need to take in order to successfully cancel your Crunchyroll membership:
- Log in to your Crunchyroll account on a web browser.
- Go to the “My Account” page.
- Select the “Cancel Membership” option at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm any additional prompts and notifications regarding cancelation of your membership.
- Make sure that you have received email confirmation of the cancelation to ensure that it was processed correctly.
Once these steps have been completed, you will no longer be billed for your Crunchyroll subscription and have successfully canceled your membership!
How Do I Cancel My Crunchyroll Membership?
Maybe you’ve been a fan of anime for years and had been taking advantage of Crunchyroll’s ever-growing library, but now your interest has drifted in another direction. Regardless of why you’re thinking about canceling your membership, it can be easily done with just a few steps. Here’s what you need to do:
- Log in to your Crunchyroll account on the website.
- Navigate to the Account Settings page, located in the top-right corner of the home page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Cancel Membership” under “My Membership Plan”.
- Select a reason for canceling your membership from the list provided and click “Continue Cancelation”.
- You will then be directed to a confirmation page where you can confirm that you want to cancel your membership by clicking “Yes, Cancel Subscription” and click “Done”.
- You will receive an email confirmation shortly after that confirms that you have successfully canceled your membership and no longer have an active subscription with Crunchyroll.
And that’s all it takes! So if you’re ready, go ahead and follow these steps to cancel your Crunchyroll membership easily and quickly—it’ll only take a few minutes!
What if I Have a Question About Canceling My Crunchyroll Membership?
It’s understandable if you have a few questions about canceling your Crunchyroll membership. Thankfully, Crunchyroll has a dedicated customer service team that is readily available to help with any issues you may have.
You can easily get in touch with the customer service team by:
- Using their online help center: Simply head over to their Help Center and search for the topic you need help with. Their extensive FAQs should answer any queries you may have.
- Reaching out via email: Navigate to the Contact Us page and submit an email with the details of what your issue is about. You can expect a response in 1 to 2 business days from the customer service team.
- Chatting with them via live chat: Head over to their live chat portal where you can chat directly with a customer service agent from 7am – 6pm PST (Pacific Standard Time).
No matter what issue you might have—whether it be about canceling or upgrading your membership or even just for general enquiries—the Crunchyroll customer support team is always on hand and ready to help out!
What Happens to the Money I’ve Already Paid for My Subscription?
Do you have a recurring membership payment with Crunchyroll? Wondering what will happen to the money you’ve already paid for your subscription if you cancel? No need to worry—it’s easy to find out.
When canceling a Crunchyroll membership, you can choose to either cancel immediately or wait for your subscription period to end.
If you opt for immediate cancelation, the money you’ve already paid for your subscription is simply gone. But if you choose to wait until the end of the subscription period, then the remaining balance will be prorated and refunded back to you. That means that if, let’s say, you had three months left on your six-month plan and wanted to cancel, you would get 50% of that cost back as a refund.
This way, Crunchyroll allows members to quickly and easily stop their subscription payments while still getting something in return for their money. Even better, it’s hassle free!
Can I Get a Refund if I Cancel My Crunchyroll Membership?
No, unfortunately you can’t get a refund if you cancel your Crunchyroll membership. But the good news is that you won’t be charged for any additional months if you decide to cancel—you just won’t get a refund for the months of membership you’ve already paid for.
Still, there are some things to consider before canceling. While Crunchyroll does not offer refunds, if you cancel during the current payment period, your subscription will remain active until the end of that period and you’ll be able to enjoy all of the content and benefits during that time. And if your subscription was purchased through a third-party—like iTunes or Google Play—you’ll need to manage your cancelation through that third-party service.
Also, since there are no refunds when you cancel Crunchyroll memberships, it pays to take advantage of their free trial period first so you can see if their streaming service works well with your device or meets all of your needs before deciding to commit by purchasing a membership. That way, if it ends up not being what you were expecting or looking for, then simply let the trial period lapse and you won’t be charged for it at all!
How Do I Reactivate My Crunchyroll Subscription After Cancelation?
It’s easy to cancel your Crunchyroll membership, but what if you want to reactivate it again? If you decide that you’d like to start up your Crunchyroll subscription again after canceling it, here’s what you need to do:
- Log in to your account using the same email as before
- Go to the ‘Account Settings’ page
- Select the ‘Subscription’ tab from the menu
- On the left hand side of the page, click ‘Reactivate Subscription’
- Select which plan you’d like and click ‘Reactivate Subscription’ again
- You’ll be prompted for payment information so that your subscription can restart
- Once your payment has been processed, your account will be reactivated and you’ll have access to all of Crunchyroll’s content once again!
Reactivating your previous Crunchyroll membership is quick and easy, so if you ever decide that it’s something that you want to do down the road, now you know how!