Ever wondered how to make a car in Little Alchemy? Don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place. In just 5 simple steps, you’ll be zooming around your little alchemy world in no time. Little Alchemy is the addictive world-building game where you combine basic elements to create exciting new things. Making a car is one of the most satisfying accomplishments, so let’s get started. Grab your phone or laptop, open up Little Alchemy, and follow along. By the end of this, you’ll have mastered the art of alchemical automotive assembly. Put your seatbelt on, it’s going to be a fun ride!
Gathering the Basic Elements
To make a car in Little Alchemy, you’ll need to start with the basic elements.
First, you’ll want to create earth, water, air, and fire. These are the essential building blocks in Little Alchemy.
- Earth: Represents land and soil.
- Water: The basis for oceans, lakes, and rivers.
- Air: The gasses that make up our atmosphere.
- Fire: Provides heat and energy.
Next, combine earth and water to get mud. Then combine mud and air to create stone. Stone and fire will give you metal.
Once you have metal, you’re ready to make your first vehicle parts. Metal and air will give you a wheel. Two wheels and you’ve got yourself a cart. A cart plus fire equals a steam engine. Attach that steam engine to your cart and now you’ve got a steam locomotive!
To turn that locomotive into a car, you need to make some adjustments. Replace the steam engine with an internal combustion engine by combining metal, fire, and air again. Add a carriage (metal and wood) in place of the cart. Include four wheels instead of two.
Congratulations, you now have a car! With the right elements and a little experimentation, you’ll be cruising around in no time. The possibilities in Little Alchemy are endless. Keep combining and discovering – you never know what you might create next!
Combining Metal and Wheel to Get a Cart
To make a car in Little Alchemy, you’ll need to start with the basics. First, combine metal and wheel to get a cart.
- Metal is one of the four basic elements you start with.
- Wheel can be made by combining circle and wood.
Once you have a cart, add an engine to motorize it. An engine requires metal, fire, and air.
- Metal provides the structure,
- Fire gives it power,
- Air is necessary for combustion.
Now you have a motorized cart, but it’s not a car yet. Add a cabin or enclosure to complete the vehicle. A cabin is made from wood and container.
- Wood forms the walls and frame.
- Container gives it an enclosed shape.
Attach the cabin to your motorized cart and voila, you’ve got yourself a car! To recap the 5 easy steps:
- Make metal and wheel to get a cart
- Add an engine by combining metal, fire and air
- Attach the engine to the cart to motorize it
- Create a cabin from wood and container
- Connect the cabin to your motorized cart to complete the car
With some experimenting, you’ll be manufacturing more complex vehicles in no time. Little Alchemy is all about discovering new combinations, so get mixing and have fun creating your transportation empire!
Adding an Engine to the Cart
Now that you have the basic ingredients for a cart, it’s time to give it some horsepower—or in this case, element-power! Adding an engine will transform your little cart into a vehicle that can move on its own.
Combining Air and Fire
To make an engine, you need to harness the power of air and fire. Start by creating air and fire elements if you haven’t already. Then, combine air and fire to produce the engine element.
- Air provides the oxygen needed for combustion.
- Fire generates the energy to propel the vehicle.
- When combined, air and fire react to create a small engine.
Adding the Engine to the Cart
Once you have an engine element, simply drag and drop it onto your cart. The cart will now have a small engine attached, represented by a little gear icon.
Fueling the Engine
Now you need to provide fuel for your engine so it can run. There are a few options:
- Oil – Creates petroleum which can power the engine for a short time.
- Coal – Burning coal will fuel the engine for longer.
- Electricity – For an electric vehicle, combine air, fire and water to produce electricity. Drag electricity onto the cart to power the engine.
Making it Move
With the engine fueled, your vehicle is ready to move! Tap or click on the cart to start the engine. The cart will now move slowly across the screen. Congratulations, you now have a motorized vehicle in Little Alchemy!
To increase the vehicle’s speed, add more of the same fuel element. Adding wings will make it fly, and a sail or wind element will allow it to navigate. Experiment with different combinations to upgrade your vehicle and take it on exciting adventures! Let your imagination run wild.
Combining the Cart and Engine to Get a Car
Now that you have the cart and engine elements, it’s time to combine them to create a car in Little Alchemy.
Combining the Cart and Engine
To make a car, simply combine the cart and engine elements. Here are the steps:
- Drag the cart element onto the engine element.
- or –
- Drag the engine element onto the cart element.
Either way will work to combine the two and create a car! Once combined, the familiar symbol for a car will appear. Congratulations, you now have a car in Little Alchemy.
With the car element, you’ll be able to create many new tools of transportation and items related to vehicles. A few things you can make with the car include:
- Police car
- Race car
The possibilities are endless. Keep experimenting by combining the car with other elements you’ve discovered so far. Who knows what you might create!
Little Alchemy is all about exploring and making new discoveries. Don’t be afraid to try combining elements that you think might work together, even if you’re not sure of the outcome. Some of the most exciting combinations are the ones that surprise you!
If you get stuck, remember there are many hints and walkthroughs available to help you progress in the game. But part of the fun is figuring things out through your own experimentation. Keep at it and soon you’ll have hundreds of elements and be creating more advanced items in no time!
Customizing Your Car
Once you’ve created your basic car in Little Alchemy, it’s time to customize it and make it your own. Here are a few ways to personalize your vehicle:
- Attach “wheel” to your car to give it a set of basic wheels so it can move.
- Combine “wheel” and “rubber” to make tires for a smoother ride.
Change the color
- Add “paint” or “dye” to your car and select a color like “red,” “blue” or “yellow” to give it a fresh coat of paint.
- Get creative and combine colors to make custom shades like “orange,” “green” or “purple.”
Upgrade the engine
- Attach “engine” to increase your car’s power and speed.
- Combine “engine” and “electric” or “solar” for an eco-friendly hybrid or fully electric vehicle.
- Add “turbo” or “nitro” to give your car an extra boost of speed.
- Attach “headlight” and “taillight” for better visibility.
- Add “horn” so your car can honk.
- Combine “seat,” “steering wheel” and “window” to make the interior more comfortable.
- Add “spoiler” or “rims” to give your car a sporty look.
- Attach “roof rack” or “bike rack” to carry extra gear on road trips.
- Add “big wheels,” “suspension” and “chassis” to turn your car into a rugged off-roader.
- Combine “off-road” and “tires” for knobby tires that can handle dirt and gravel.
With so many options to choose from, you can create the customized car of your dreams in Little Alchemy. Let your imagination run wild and have fun designing your perfect vehicle!