Ever wondered how to make a hospital in Little Alchemy? You’ve come to the right place. In this quick tutorial, we’ll show you the step-by-step process to create a hospital in the popular alchemy game. Little Alchemy is all about combining simple elements to discover more complex ones. Starting with just air, earth, fire and water, you’ll work your way up to crafting over 500 items including tools, plants, animals, and buildings. Making a hospital does require unlocking a few other elements first, but with some patience you’ll be well on your way to building a bustling medical center in your little alchemical world. So grab your cauldron, put on your wizard hat, and let’s get crafting!
What Is Little Alchemy?
Little Alchemy is a fun little game where you start with four basic elements – air, earth, fire and water – and combine them to create over 500 new elements.
To make a hospital in Little Alchemy, you’ll need to progress through several combinations. First, combine air and earth to get dust. Then, combine dust and water to get mud. Let that mud dry out by combining it with air, and you’ll get brick.
- Brick + brick = wall
- Wall + wall = building
- Building + human = house
Now you have the basics to make a hospital. Here are the remaining steps:
- House + house = town. A hospital needs a town to serve.
- Human + house = inhabitant. Add inhabitants to your town.
- Inhabitant + disease or injury = patient. Unfortunately, you’ll need patients for a hospital.
- Human + knowledge = doctor. Add doctors to treat the patients.
- Building + bed = hospital. Finally, add beds to the building and you have a hospital!
- Hospital + doctor + patient = functioning hospital. Combine all the elements and you’ve made a working hospital in Little Alchemy!
With some logic and puzzle-solving, you’ll be creating complex objects in Little Alchemy in no time. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Gathering the Ingredients for a Hospital
To make a hospital in Little Alchemy, you’ll need to gather some basic ingredients.
First, you’ll need a ‘building’ or ‘house’ element to serve as the hospital structure. A ‘brick’ or ‘concrete’ building is ideal. Next, you’ll want a ‘bed’ for patients, so combine ‘wood’ and ‘cloth’ to make a basic bed.
For hospital staff, create a ‘human’ or ‘doctor’. To indicate the doctor works at the hospital, combine the ‘doctor’ and ‘building’ elements. You’ll also want a ‘nurse’ which you can make by combining ‘human’ and ‘cloth’.
To treat patients, you’ll need some medical equipment. Combine ‘metal’ and ‘electronics’ to make basic ‘tools’ like a ‘stethoscope’ or ‘scalpel’. Create ‘medicine’ or ‘pills’ from ‘chemistry’ and ‘plant’ elements. For diagnostics, make an ‘x-ray’ machine by combining ‘metal’, ‘electronics’ and ‘radiation’.
No hospital is complete without patients, so create some ‘injured’ or ‘sick’ humans. Combine the ‘injured human’ with the ‘bed’, ‘doctor’ and ‘medicine’ to indicate they are receiving treatment.
With the essential elements of a building, staff, equipment and patients, you’ll have created a basic hospital in Little Alchemy. Of course, you can continue combining elements to add more details like a ‘waiting room’, ‘ambulance’, ‘surgery room’ or specific medical conditions. The possibilities are endless!
How’s that for your own little medical metropolis? Let me know if you have any other questions about building things in Little Alchemy. I’m happy to help!
Combining Elements to Create Life
To create a hospital in Little Alchemy, you’ll need to combine basic elements into more complex ones. Start with the four basic elements: air, earth, fire, and water.
Combining the Elements
Combine earth and water to get mud. Then combine mud and air to get stone. Stone and fire will give you metal.
Metal and earth creates tools. Tools and wood (which you get from combining earth, air, and water) will give you building.
- Building + human = house
- House + tools = settlement
- Settlement + knowledge (which comes from combining air and fire) = city
To get to a hospital, you need to advance to more complex elements in the game. Combine life (from air, water, and earth) and city to get society. Then combine knowledge, tools, and society to get science.
Science will allow you to create medicine by combining knowledge and nature (from earth, air, water, and sun). Medicine and building will give you hospital.
- Hospital + human = doctor
- Doctor + medicine = health
Congratulations, you now have a hospital in Little Alchemy! Be sure to continue combining new elements to discover hundreds of other exciting items. Little Alchemy is all about experimenting with different element combinations to see what you can create.
Some other related terms and elements to try include:
•Nurse – human + hospital
•Ambulance – vehicle + hospital
•Surgery – tools + doctor
•Bandage – cloth + medicine
•Crutches – wood + tools
•X-ray – science + light
Keep discovering new element combinations and have fun building your world! Let me know if you have any other questions about making exciting new elements in Little Alchemy.
Forming Tools and Machinery
To make a hospital in Little Alchemy, you’ll need to first create some basic tools and machinery. These components are essential for constructing and operating a hospital.
To diagnose and treat patients, you’ll need:
- Stethoscope – Combine sound and tool. A stethoscope allows doctors to listen to a patient’s heartbeat and breathing.
- X-ray machine – Combine electricity, metal and tool. X-rays can be used to examine a patient’s internal body structures.
- MRI machine – Combine electricity, metal, magnet and tool. An MRI scanner uses magnetic fields to create detailed images of the body.
- Defibrillator – Combine electricity and tool. A defibrillator applies an electric shock to restore a normal heart rhythm during cardiac arrest.
- Wheelchair – Combine wheel and chair. Wheelchairs provide mobility assistance for patients and visitors.
- Ambulance – Combine vehicle, siren and tool. Ambulances are used to transport patients to the hospital in medical emergencies.
- Crutches – Combine wood and tool. Crutches help patients walk when they have an injury or disability affecting their legs.
- Hospital bed – Combine bed and tool. Hospital beds allow patients to rest comfortably and can be adjusted based on a patient’s needs.
- IV drip – Combine liquid, tube and tool. IVs deliver fluids, medications and blood products directly into a patient’s vein.
- Operating table – Combine table and tool. Operating tables provide a sterile surface for surgeons to perform medical procedures on patients.
With these essential equipment, transportation and infrastructure in place, you’ll have the necessary components to build and operate a fully-functioning hospital in Little Alchemy. Let the healing begin!
Putting It All Together: Making the Hospital
Now that you have all the ingredients, it’s time to combine them to make the hospital.
Gather the Elements
To make a hospital in Little Alchemy, you’ll need:
Combine the House and Human
The first step is to combine the house and human elements. This will give you a home.
Add the Medicine
Next, take the medicine element and combine it with the home. This will create a clinic.
A hospital isn’t complete without patient beds. Add the bed element to the clinic. When beds are added, you’ll have made a hospital!
Other Options to Include (Optional)
To improve your hospital, you may want to also add:
- Doctor: Combine human and medicine. Add doctor to hospital.
- Nurse: Combine human and clinic. Add nurse to hospital.
- Ambulance: Combine vehicle and clinic. The ambulance will transport patients to and from the hospital.
You now have a fully functioning hospital in Little Alchemy. Be sure to check on your patients and staff regularly to keep things running smoothly. Let your imagination go wild – you can create an entire medical center complete with additional doctors, a children’s wing, emergency services and more. The possibilities are endless!
With some experimenting, you’ll be creating all kinds of medical marvels in Little Alchemy in no time. Let me know if you have any other questions!