Ever wondered how to make a house in Little Alchemy? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In just a few simple steps, you’ll be on your way to creating shelter for your little alchemists. Little Alchemy is the entertaining game where you start with four basic elements – air, earth, fire and water – and combine them to create over 500 new elements. Making a house requires combining a few basic elements, but the key is knowing the right combinations and order. If you follow along, in no time at all you’ll have a little house to keep your alchemists dry when it’s raining and cozy when it’s cold. So grab your elements and let’s get crafting – your little alchemists will thank you!
Gather the Basics: Earth, Air, Fire and Water
To make a house in Little Alchemy, you’ll need to start with the basic elements: earth, air, fire and water.
- Earth provides the solid foundation for your house. Air and fire are necessary to make walls and a roof. And you’ll need water for windows, doors, and more.
Once you have the basics, here are the steps to make a little house:
- Make stone by combining earth and fire. Stone will be the building blocks of your house.
- Create wood by mixing earth and air. You’ll use wood for the walls, roof, doors and windows.
- Add fire to wood to get planks. Four planks placed in a square will make the frame of your house.
- Put stone on the bottom planks to make the foundation. Then add the remaining planks to the sides to form the walls.
- Use more wood or planks to make a triangular roof. Place it on top of your square house frame.
- Mix fire and water to get glass. Add glass to wood to make windows and place them in your walls.
- Combine wood and metal (made from earth and fire) to make a door. Add the door to your house and you’re all set!
With some basic elements and a few simple steps, you’ll have a little house to call home in Little Alchemy. Now you can build on and improve your creation by adding additional rooms, decorations, and more. The possibilities are endless!
Combine Earth and Air to Get Dust
To make a house in Little Alchemy, you’ll need to start with the basics – earth and air. Combine these two elements to get dust.
- Dust is essential for making more complex items like stone, sand, and glass. Once you have dust, keep experimenting by combining it with other elements.
Next, combine dust and water to get mud. Let the mud dry out by leaving it alone for a few seconds, and you’ll end up with stone.
- Stone is a key ingredient for building a house. You’ll need a lot of it, so keep making more by combining dust, water and waiting.
Now combine stone and wood to make your first wall. Put four walls together in a square to make the frame of your little house.
- Add a roof on top of the walls using more stone or straw to complete the basic structure.
To make your house cozy, add a door, windows, a chimney and flooring. A door is made of wood and stone, windows are glass and stone, a chimney uses brick and stone and flooring requires wood and stone.
- Once your little house is fully furnished, you’ve created shelter – an important milestone in human civilization! Keep experimenting to discover even more complex items.
With some patience and the right combinations, you’ll be well on your way to building a whole town in Little Alchemy. Let your creativity run wild!
Add Water to Dust to Make Mud
To make a house in Little Alchemy, start with the basics—water and earth. Specifically, you’ll need to combine dust and water to create mud.
Add Water to Dust
Take the dust element you created earlier and combine it with water. This will produce mud. Mud is essential for crafting more complex items in Little Alchemy.
- Tap on the water droplet, then tap on the pile of dust.
- The two will combine to form a blob of mud.
Now that you have mud, you’re ready to start building up to more advanced materials and eventually, a house. Mud acts as a base for creating wood, stone, and metal—all necessary for constructing a shelter.
Mix Mud and Stone for Brick
The next step is to produce brick, an essential building material. Combine your mud with stone to create brick.
- Tap the mud blob, then tap the stone.
- The mud and stone will fuse together to form a brick.
Bricks allow you to create sturdy walls for your house. Keep combining mud and stone until you have at least 10-15 bricks.
Add Wood for House Frame
In addition to bricks, you’ll need wood for the house frame, roof, and floors. Combine mud and plant to produce wood.
- Tap the mud, then tap the plant.
- Mud and plant will join to create wood.
Now you should have the necessary ingredients—wood, brick, and mud—to construct the basic components of a house: walls, roof, and floor. Arrange the materials in the correct structure, and you’ll have created a house in Little Alchemy!
Continuing combining basic elements to craft doors, windows, furniture, and decorations for your new home. With some patience and experimentation, you’ll be designing dream houses in no time!
Expose Mud to Fire to Create Brick
To make a house in Little Alchemy, you’ll need to start with the basic elements of earth, air, fire and water. Once you have mud, you can bake it to create brick, a key ingredient for any house.
Expose Mud to Fire to Create Brick
After combining earth and water to get mud, you’ll need to heat it up. Place the mud near a source of fire or heat in the game. This could be next to a campfire, torch, fireplace, or any other fire element you’ve already created.
- Leave the mud next to the fire source for a few seconds. You’ll see the mud start to harden and change color as it’s exposed to the heat.
- Once the mud has completely transformed into brick, remove it from the fire. Let it cool for a moment.
- Congratulations, you now have the brick material needed to build a house!
Brick is essential for constructing walls and a sturdy structure for your house. With the basic elements of brick, you now have the foundation to build up the walls of your home.
Add Walls and a Roof
- Take the brick elements and start placing them next to each other to form the walls of your house. Build all four walls by stacking multiple rows of brick.
- For the roof, you can use additional brick, wood (combine air and earth), or stone (combine earth and fire). Place the roof material over the top of your walls.
- Add a door to your house using wood or stone and your house is complete!
With some patience and the right combination of elements, you’ll have a cozy house built in no time. Keep experimenting by adding windows, a chimney, or decorations to make it your own. Building a house is a great first accomplishment in Little Alchemy – now you can work on discovering the hundreds of other exciting items in the game!
Put Bricks Together to Build a House
To build a house in Little Alchemy, you’ll need to gather some basic elements and put them together brick by brick.
Gather the Ingredients
First, make sure you have the necessary elements on hand:
- Brick: Made from clay and fire
- Wood: Made from forest and ax
- Glass: Made from sand and fire
- Door: Made from wood and tool
- Roof: Made from wood and tile
Lay the Foundation
Now you’re ready to start constructing your house. Place four bricks in a square to form the base. This establishes a solid foundation for your walls.
Build the Walls
Stack additional bricks on top of the base in a square shape to make the walls of your house. Aim for at least two or three levels high. The higher your walls, the more space inside your house.
Add a Roof
No house is complete without a roof over your head. Take your roof element and place it on top of the walls. A sloped roof is more visually appealing and helps rain and snow slide off.
Include Windows and a Door
What good is a house without a way to see outside or get in and out? Add a door to one of the walls so you have an entrance. Then place glass elements in some of the remaining wall spaces to make windows.
Furnish and Decorate (Optional)
If desired, you can now add furniture like a bed, table, chairs and decorations to make your little house a home. But the basic structure is complete and ready for you to customize as you see fit!
Building a house in Little Alchemy may seem complicated but by gathering the necessary elements and putting them together one step at a time, you’ll have a place to call home in no time. Let your creativity flow as you design a house that suits your needs and personal style. Happy homebuilding!