Little Alchemy is a popular, educational game which teaches players about chemistry and the elements. It can be a fun, creative way to learn about the way compounds are formed from different elements, and so it’s no surprise that many players are eager to figure out how to make the car in Little Alchemy.
Making the car can be a difficult process for beginner alchemists, and it’s easy to get stuck or give up. But don’t worry – we’re here to help! In this detailed tutorial, we will guide you step by step through what elements are needed and how to combine them in order to make a car in Little Alchemy.
We will also include some helpful tips on what combinations work best and how to avoid common mistakes which can be made while trying to create the car. So get ready – let’s get started on making a car in Little Alchemy!
How to Get Started With Making a Car
Making a car in Little Alchemy is surprisingly straightforward. Here’s what you need to do:
- Begin by locating the wheel, which you can do by either tapping “Search” and typing in the word “wheel”, or simply by scrolling down through the list of elements until you find it.
- Then you will want to locate the engine, which you can do in the same manner as before either by tapping “Search” and typing in the word “engine”, or scrolling down to find it among all of the elements.
- Once you have your wheel and engine, drag them both onto your playing field. This will create a car body (also known as a chassis).
- To finish up your car creation, click on the chassis and from there select “Car” from the list of options that appear. And voila! You have successfully created your very own car in Little Alchemy!
Combining the Elements to Make a Car
Making a car in Little Alchemy is simple! All you need to do is combine two of the four elements found in the game: earth, water, fire, and air. The combination of these four basic elements will form various intermediate materials, which can then be combined with each other to create more complex materials and ultimately build a car.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make a car:
- Start with Earth and Water – This combination will create Mud.
- Combine Mud with Fire – This will create Energy.
- Combine Energy with Air – This will create Clouds.
- Finally, combine Clouds with Earth – This will create a Car!
Now that you have the knowledge to make your own car, you can use it to complete the various tasks in Little Alchemy and explore its many possibilities!
The Importance of Experimentation
In Little Alchemy, experimentation is key to creating all kinds of objects. To make a car, you will need to combine multiple ingredients in the right order, so it’s important to take your time and explore the possibilities before you begin.
For instance, if you start by simply combining ‘wheels’ and ‘metal’, you will be left with an unfinished car. To finish it off and give it functionality, you must add additional objects like ‘engine’ and ‘gasoline’.
It’s also important to note that ‘wheels’ can be created by combining metal and rubber. Similarly, ‘engine’ can be made from metal and electricity. By experimenting with different combinations of objects, you can create an entire fleet of vehicles in Little Alchemy.
So don’t be afraid to play around and see what new results can come from combining existing items. Experimentation is the best way to find out what works – and what doesn’t – when it comes to making a car in Little Alchemy.
Unlocking Bonus Elements for Making a Car
Making a car in Little Alchemy requires several elements, and you can unlock bonus elements for assembling a car as you proceed through the game.
When combined, air and sand create glass, and when fire is added to glass, it creates window. Wheels can be created from combining steel with stone or metal with stone. An engine is easily made by combining electricity and metal. The exterior of the car is complete once you add the wheels, windows, and engine to the body which consists of the steel frame you constructed earlier in combination with rubber.
Though this may seem complex at first, once you get used to the process of making elements in Little Alchemy, it will become second nature; soon enough you’ll be able to quickly make cars and other items in the game!
Crafting the Ultimate Vehicle in Little Alchemy
Now that you have the basic ingredients, you can mix them together to craft the ultimate vehicle in Little Alchemy. To craft a car:
- Combine the elements of metal and wheel.
- Wheel is a combination of stone and steam engine or circle and electricity, so check your inventory to see if you already have any of those items.
- Once you have those two items, combine them to make a wheel.
- Now combine your wheel with metal to make your car!
You can also add more elements to your car later on such as rubber or plastic for a smoother ride, engines or motors for speed, fuel for propulsion, and even an airbag system for safety!