Ever wondered how to make hay in Little Alchemy? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Making hay in this fun little game is as easy as 1, 2, 3. You’re just a few simple steps away from figuring out the formula to create hay. Little Alchemy is all about combining basic elements to discover new ones, and hay is no exception. With a little experimenting, you’ll be well on your way to making hay and hundreds of other exciting items. So grab your thinking cap, fire up the game, and let’s get crafting. By the end of this short tutorial, you’ll be a pro at making hay in Little Alchemy.
Gather the Ingredients: Air, Earth, Sun
To make hay in Little Alchemy, you’ll need just three basic ingredients: air, earth, and sun.
- Start with air and earth. Combine air and earth to get dust.
- Add sun. Now take your dust and combine it with the sun. This will create hay!
The sun dries out the earth and air particles to turn dust into hay. Pretty simple, right? But if you want to get more hay to use in other crafting recipes, here are a couple tips:
•Use the sun as much as possible. The more sun exposure your dust gets, the more it will multiply into hay. So keep combining sun and dust.
•Let your hay sit out. Even after you’ve made hay, leaving it exposed to the sun will cause it to slowly multiply on its own. Come back to the game later and you’ll find you have even more hay!
•Make large quantities of dust first. The more dust you have, the more potential hay. So spend some time just combining air and earth to build up your dust supplies. Then unleash the sun!
•Use hay for other recipes. Now that you have hay, you can use it to make things like wheat, straw, grass, and feed for farm animals. Hay is essential for crafting many other plants and food in Little Alchemy.
With a little patience and the power of the sun, you’ll have rolling hills of hay in no time. Happy crafting! Let the haymaking begin.
Combine Air and Earth to Create Grass
To make hay in Little Alchemy, you’ll need to start with the basics – air and earth. Combine those and you’ll get grass.
Now, grass is great, but to feed your livestock you’ll need to dry it out into hay. Here’s how:
- Wait for the grass to fully grow. Once the grass is tall and green, it’s ready for harvest.
- Mow or cut the grass. Use a scythe, sickle or lawn mower to cut the grass down to about 6 to 8 inches high. Let the cut grass sit for a day or two so it can dry out a bit.
- Rake the grass into rows. Use a rake to gather the grass into long, narrow rows. This helps the grass dry faster by exposing more surface area to the air.
- Let the grass dry completely. This usually takes 3 to 5 days of hot, sunny, breezy weather. The grass is ready when it turns yellowish-brown and becomes crisp.
- Gather and bale the hay. Once dry, use a pitchfork to pile the grass into a wagon or wheelbarrow and pack it into bales. Your hay is now ready to store in a dry place for your animals!
Making hay in Little Alchemy, while time-consuming, is really as simple as combining air and earth to get grass, letting the grass grow, cutting and drying it, then gathering and baling the hay. Follow these steps and your virtual livestock will have plenty of food for the winter!
Let the Sun Shine! Add Sun to Grass
To make hay in Little Alchemy, you first need grass. Once you have grass, the next step is simple: add sun!
Let the Sun Shine! Add Sun to Grass
Sunlight is essential for drying out grass and turning it into hay. In Little Alchemy, combine sun and grass to get hay.
- Tap on the sun icon, then tap on the grass icon.
- Voila! The grass will start to dry out and turn yellow, transforming into hay.
The sun’s warmth and light causes the moisture in the grass to evaporate. As the grass dries out, its color fades from green to yellow. This process of drying grass to make hay is known as “curing.” Curing the grass allows it to be stored for long periods without rotting.
- Make sure your hay has fully cured by checking that the grass is yellow and crisp. Green, damp grass will rot quickly.
- Store your new hay in a dry place away from rain and moisture. A barn or shed is ideal.
- Use your hay to feed animals like horses, sheep, and cows. Or, combine hay and scythe to make bales of hay.
By following the simple steps of combining sun and grass, you’ll have a fresh batch of hay for your little alchemy farm in no time. Let the virtual sun shine down on your grass and start curing! Before you know it, you’ll have successfully figured out how to make hay in Little Alchemy.
Be Patient: Wait for Grass to Turn Into Wheat
Once you have grass in your little alchemy world, you need to be patient while it turns into wheat. This process takes time in the real world, and the same applies in the game.
Let the Grass Grow
After creating grass, leave it alone for a while. Don’t combine it with any other elements. Just like real grass, it needs time to spread and mature. The more grass elements you have, the faster wheat will appear.
Check Back Regularly
Come back to your grass elements every few minutes to see if any have turned into wheat. This can take 5 to 15 minutes of real time for the transformation to happen. The game works even when you’re not playing, so you might return to find wheat has sprouted.
Look for Golden Wheat
When grass turns into wheat, the element icon will change from green blades of grass to a golden sheaf of wheat. The color change shows it’s mature and ready to be harvested.
Harvest the Wheat
Once you have wheat, you can tap on it to harvest it. The wheat element will disappear, adding a new wheat element to your inventory. From there, you can combine wheat with other elements to make bread, pasta, beer, and more.
Be Patient for More Wheat
The grass you have left will continue to spread and mature into wheat over time. Check back regularly to harvest new wheat elements as they appear until all your grass has been turned into the golden grains. With patience and regular harvesting, you’ll have a good supply of wheat to use in crafting other items.
The key is not to rush the process. Like real plants, the elements in Little Alchemy need time to grow and thrive. Resist the urge to combine grass with other items, and instead, let nature run its course. Your patience will be rewarded with a mature crop of wheat to use in your alchemy world.
Almost There: Combine Wheat and Sun to Make Hay
Gather Your Ingredients
To make hay in Little Alchemy, you only need two ingredients: wheat and sun. If you don’t have wheat yet, combine grass and scythe to make wheat. And of course, the sun is one of the four basic elements you start with.
Combine Wheat and Sun
Once you have wheat and sun, simply combine them. Drag the wheat over to the sun, and hay will appear. It’s that easy!
Use Hay to Make Other Items
Now that you have hay, you can use it to make other useful items. For example, combine hay and horse to make saddle. Combine hay, wheat, and barn to make farm. Or, combine hay and fire to make straw, which you can then combine with bricks to make house.
The key to mastering Little Alchemy is experimenting by combining different items to discover new ones. Try pairing hay with different elements and see what you get. Who knows, you may just stumble upon a new combination that creates an exciting new item!
Some other things you can make with hay include:
- Hay bale (combine hay and string)
- Needle (combine hay, metal, and thread)
- Nest (combine hay, bird, and tree)
- Compost (combine hay, water, and time)
Keep playing around with different combinations using hay and the other elements. Before you know it, you’ll be a Little Alchemy expert! The possibilities are endless if you just use your imagination. Have fun and happy experimenting!
What are the basic elements needed to make hay?
To make hay in Little Alchemy, you’ll need just three basic elements:
- Grass – The primary ingredient for making hay. Grass is made of earth and water in Little Alchemy.
- Sun – Grass needs the sun to dry out and turn into hay. The sun is one of the starting elements in Little Alchemy.
- Time – The final ingredient is time. Grass takes time to dry out in the sun and turn into hay. You’ll have to wait for the grass to turn yellow to know when it’s ready.
How long does it take for grass to turn into hay?
The time it takes for grass to turn into hay depends on the intensity of the sun. In Little Alchemy, it usually takes around 5 to 10 minutes for the grass to turn yellow under normal sun conditions. The hotter the sun, the faster the grass will dry out. You can speed up the process by using a magnifying glass to concentrate the sun’s rays on the grass.
What can I make with hay?
Once you have hay, you can use it to make several new items:
- Straw – Combine hay and scythe. Straw is dried grass stalks used as bedding for animals.
- Feed – Mix hay and bucket or trough to make feed for farm animals like horses, cows, and sheep.
- Barn – Add hay to a building to make a barn for storing hay and housing livestock.
- Nest – Combine hay, twigs, and thread to make a nest for birds.
- Bale – Wrap hay in twine or string to make a bale of hay. Bales are easier to store and transport than loose hay.
Hay is a very useful element in Little Alchemy for creating items related to farms, ranches, and the countryside. Have fun experimenting with hay to discover new combinations!