Ever wondered how to make night in Little Alchemy 2? You’ve come to the right place. We’re going to walk you through the simple steps to create night in this fun little game of crafting elements. Little Alchemy 2 is all about combining basic elements to discover new ones, and night is no exception. With just a few simple ingredients that you’ve likely already made, you’ll be well on your way to creating night and unlocking a whole new set of discoveries. So grab your phone or tablet, fire up Little Alchemy 2, and let’s get crafting. By the end of this, you’ll have mastered making night and be that much closer to creating an entire universe from the four basic elements. The power of creation is in your hands! Now, let’s get started…
Gathering Basic Elements to Make Night
To make night in Little Alchemy 2, you’ll need to gather some basic elements first.
- Start with air, water, fire, and earth. These four classical elements are essential building blocks in the game.
- Next up, combine air and water to get rain. Rain is key to producing night, so make sure you have that element ready.
- Now combine earth and rain to get land. Land is another necessary element, so if you don’t have it already, create it.
- Combine land and rain again to get puddle. A puddle of water is needed to make night, so keep puddle handy.
- The final essential element is sun. To make sun, combine fire and sky. Sun is obviously needed to produce its opposite – night!
- Finally, combine puddle and sun to get rainbow. Then combine rainbow and sun once more to get night! You’ve made darkness fall.
With the fundamental elements of air, water, fire, earth, sun, rain, land, puddle and rainbow, you’ll be conjuring up night in Little Alchemy 2 in no time. Experiment with different combinations and discover many more exciting elements to create. Most of all, have fun playing around in this virtual laboratory!
Combining Day and Night to Make Dusk
To make night in Little Alchemy 2, you’ll need to combine day and night. Here’s how:
First, make sure you have day and night already created. If not, day can be made by combining sun and sky, while night is made from moon and sky.
Once you have day and night, simply drag one element onto the other. It doesn’t matter which comes first. When they combine, you’ll get dusk! Dusk is the period of time after sunset but before nightfall when the sky is illuminated.
To get a little more specific, drag day onto night to make evening, the time right after sunset. Or combine night and day to make morning, the time right before sunrise. Either way, you’ve now got dusk, evening and morning to work with.
With these three new elements, you can make other useful things like:
- Twilight: dusk + evening
- Sunrise: morning + sun
- Sunset: evening + sun
By combining and recombining day, night, dusk, evening and morning, you’ll have the makings of a full 24-hour cycle in Little Alchemy 2. And that’s how you can make night and so much more! With a little experimenting, you’ll be crafting moonlight, starry nights and maybe even some nocturnal animals. Sweet dreams!
Creating Shadow by Mixing Light and Object
To make night in Little Alchemy 2, you need to create shadow by mixing light and an object. ### Combining Light and Solid Object
To get started, you’ll need to have already made light and a solid object like a wall, box or stone.
- Tap on the light element, then tap on the solid object. This will create shadow.
- Shadow cannot exist without light and an object to block the light. So make sure you have both light and a solid object before trying to make shadow.
Once you have shadow, here are the next steps:
- Combine shadow and sky to make night. The sky represents the atmosphere and space where the sun, moon and stars exist. When shadow is cast upon the sky, it becomes night.
- Add moon for night with moon. The moon illuminates the night, casting a glow over the land below.
- You can also add stars for night with stars and moon. The stars twinkle in the night sky, accompanying the moon.
- Include owl, bat or fireflies for night with wildlife. Nocturnal animals and insects come out at night, like owls on the hunt, bats fluttering by and fireflies glowing in the dark.
- Add lamp, torch or candle for night with light. Artificial light sources are used to brighten up the night when the sun goes down.
- Combine night and day to make dusk and dawn. As night transitions to day and day transitions to night, you get the in-between periods of dusk and dawn.
By using the basic elements of light and a solid object to make shadow, you now have the building blocks to create night, night with moon, night with stars, night with wildlife and more. Keep experimenting by mixing and matching to discover new combinations in Little Alchemy 2!
Using Dusk, Shadow and Emptyness to Make Night
To make night in Little Alchemy 2, you’ll need to combine dusk, shadow and emptiness. Here’s how:
Combine Dusk and Shadow
The first step is to combine dusk and shadow. Dusk represents the period after sunset when the sky is still partially illuminated. Shadow represents darkness or shade. By combining these two elements, you’ll create twilight.
Next, add emptiness to twilight. Emptiness represents a void or vacuum. By adding emptiness to twilight, you’ll create night. Night represents the dark period between dusk and dawn.
If you don’t have dusk or shadow yet, here are a couple other ways to make night:
- Combine evening and darkness. Evening represents the period after sunset and before nightfall. Darkness represents obscurity, dimness or blackness.
- Combine sky and darkness. The sky represents the atmosphere or heavens. By adding darkness, you’ll create night sky which can then be combined further to make night.
Uses for Night
Now that you have night, you can use it to create other useful elements like:
- Moon – Combine night and white. The moon represents the natural satellite that orbits Earth and becomes visible at night.
- Stars – Combine night and light. Stars represent the celestial bodies that become visible in the night sky.
- Sleep – Combine night and human. Sleep represents a natural periodic state of rest for the mind and body.
By following these steps and combinations, you’ll be well on your way to making night and using it in Little Alchemy 2. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Alternate Combinations to Create Night
Combine Earth and Sky
One easy way to make night in Little Alchemy 2 is by combining earth and sky. The earth element represents the ground, soil and land, while the sky element represents the atmosphere, space and heavens. When you combine these two opposites, it creates night.
Add Darkness to Light
Another simple combination is light and darkness. The light element represents illumination, brightness and daytime. The darkness element represents shadows, dimness and the absence of light. By mixing these elements, you get the night.
Mix Moon and Sky
The moon and sky elements are also a straightforward combination to make night. The moon represents the celestial body that becomes visible at night, while the sky represents the atmosphere and space that the moon occupies. Fusing these two elements results in night.
Blend Shadow and Light
One more option is to blend shadow and light. The shadow element represents darkness, dimness and obscurity. When shadow is mixed with light, which represents brightness, illumination and daytime, it creates night.
A few other element combinations that can yield night include:
- Twilight and sky
- Dusk and heaven
- Evening and space
- Nightfall and atmosphere
With some experimentation, you’ll discover the right alchemical formula to conjure up night. Keep mixing and matching different elements, and before you know it, you’ll have mastered making night in Little Alchemy 2.