You can easily show someone how much you care by sending a heartbeat from your Apple Watch.
The process is surprisingly simple and only takes a few taps. It’s a great way to connect with friends and family that you aren’t able to see in person or even just to add a personal touch to virtual conversations.
In this article, we’ll show you how to easily send a heartbeat from your Apple Watch using the pre-installed Heartbeat feature. We’ll also give you some tips on how best to use it, as well as answer any questions that you might have about the feature.
So, if you’re ready to show someone how much you care in an unexpected way, let’s get started!
What Is the Digital Touch Feature?
Are you looking to send a digital hug to a loved one? Look no further than your Apple Watch! With the digital touch feature, you can easily send your heartbeat—and other animated graphics—right from the comfort of your wrist.
The digital touch feature allows you to be creative and expressive with your messages. You can send scribbles, taps, and sketches directly from the watch’s display. Furthermore, you can use multiple colors for your messages!
To make sure that both parties have the same experience when sending or receiving these messages, ensure that both of your Apple Watches have matching settings. This includes the same background colors, messaging preferences, and other options related to Digital Touch.
With Digital Touch on your Apple Watch, you can easily share a bit of yourself with loved ones without having to say a word. Expressing emotion in such an innovative way is sure to bring some joy and fun into everyday life!
Sending a Heartbeat From Your Apple Watch
Sending a heartbeat is an easy way of letting someone know that you are thinking of them. With an Apple Watch, sending a heartbeat to friends and family is even easier. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Friends app on your Apple Watch.
- Select the contact to whom you’d like to send the heartbeat.
- On the contact page, press firmly on the display until you feel a vibration and see an inviting animation appear in the center of your watch face.
- Tap “Send.” Your contact will then receive a notification with your personalized animation and heartbeat rhythm!
- You can also customize your heartbeats by selecting from the dozens of colors, shapes and textures available from within the Friends app so that each beat sends something unique!
How to Access Digital Touch on Your Apple Watch
Accessing the Digital Touch feature on your Apple Watch is simple. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Messages app on your Apple Watch.
- Select the contact that you would like to send a heartbeat to.
- Tap the Digital Touch icon (the heart-shaped icon), located near the bottom of the screen.
- Tap and hold on to the Digital Touch canvas, and then lift your finger when you are done drawing your heartbeat.
- Tap Send to send your digital heartbeat animation to your contact!
The Digital Touch feature also lets you send sketches and tap patterns which are just as easy to draw – simply tap and drag on the canvas with one finger, or with two fingers for a sketch with more detail. Once you are done sending your drawings or digital heartbeats, they will be delivered almost instantly!
How to Customize Your Heartbeat Settings
Sending a heartbeat from your Apple Watch is easier than you might think. The process is simple and allows you to customize your message by changing the settings like pulse rate, color, and intensity. Here’s how to do it:
Step 1: Open the Heartbeat App
To begin, open the Heartbeat app on your Apple Watch. This will take you to the main screen of the app where you can view your recent heartbeats as well as any that have been sent.
Step 2: Customize Your Heartbeat Settings
Once in the main screen, select “Customize” to access the settings menu. You can customize the following settings for your heartbeat:
- Pulse rate: Select from light, normal or intense.
- Color: Choose from blue, yellow, red or green.
- Intensity: Vary from low to high, depending on what you want your message to express.
Once satisfied with all of your selections, press “Done” and head back to the main screen of the app.
Step 3; Share Your Heartbeat
Finally, select “Share” and follow the on-screen instructions to send your heartbeat message!
Tips for Sending Successful Heartbeats
Sending a Heartbeat from your Apple Watch is one of the easiest and fastest ways to share your love with someone. It’s also easy to do! Here are some tips to make sure your heartbeat is sent successfully:
Make Sure Your Apple Watch Is Connected
Your Apple Watch needs to be connected to the internet or cellular network in order for you to send a heartbeat. If your watch isn’t connected, make sure that you’re connected and then try sending it again.
Choose the Right Person
Make sure that you choose the right person to send your heartbeat. If you’re sending it to a friend or family member, make sure they have an Apple Watch too, or else they won’t be able to receive it.
Be Clear About What You Want To Send
Before sending, it’s important that you know what kind of message you want to send and how long it will be. A short message is more likely to be received successfully than a long one, so keep it brief!
Send It From the Watch App
The best way to ensure that your heartbeat gets sent successfully is by sending it from the Watch app on your iPhone or iPad. This will help ensure that everything goes through as expected.