Ever wondered how to make a hospital in Little Alchemy? You’ve come to the right place. In this quick tutorial, we’ll show you the simple steps to create a hospital in the popular alchemy game. Little Alchemy is all about combining basic elements to discover new ones, and with a few easy mixes, you’ll have your very own hospital. Whether you’re new to the game or a long-time player looking to expand your alchemical knowledge, read on to master the art of hospital creation. Before you know it, you’ll be the best alchemist on the block. Now, grab your cauldron, light the fire, and let’s get crafting!
Finding the Ingredients for a Hospital
To make a hospital in Little Alchemy, you’ll need to gather some basic ingredients.
First, you’ll need a ‘building’ or ‘house’. A basic shelter is essential for any hospital. Once you have that, you can start adding the components that make a hospital.
- Medicine: No hospital is complete without the ability to treat the sick and injured. Make ‘medicine’ by combining ‘science’ and ‘plant’.
- Bed: Patients need a place to rest and recover. Make a ‘bed’ by combining ‘wood’ and ‘cloth’.
- Doctor: Add a ‘human’ and ‘medicine’ to get a ‘doctor’. Doctors are vital for diagnosing and treating patients.
- Nurse: Create a ‘nurse’ with ‘human’ and ‘bed’. Nurses provide important care and monitoring of patients.
- Ambulance: An ‘ambulance’ (combine ‘car’ and ‘medicine’) allows for the quick transport of patients to the emergency room.
- Emergency Room: An ’emergency room’ or ‘ER’ (combine ‘bed’, ‘medicine’ and ‘doctor’) is where critical patients are first treated.
- Equipment: Things like ‘monitors’, ‘IVs’, ‘defibrillators’ (combine ‘electricity’ and ‘medicine’), and ‘oxygen tanks’ (combine ‘air’ and ‘metal’) provide advanced life support.
With the ingredients of shelter, staff, transportation, equipment and medical care, you’ll have created a fully functioning ‘hospital’ in Little Alchemy. Now you can treat injuries, cure diseases, deliver babies and save lives! How’s that for playing doctor?
Combining ‘Building’ and ‘Medicine’ to Get a Clinic
To make a hospital in Little Alchemy, you’ll need to combine ‘building’ and ‘medicine’. Here’s how:
First, make a ‘building’ by combining ‘wall’ and ‘roof’. Then create ‘medicine’ by mixing ‘plant’ and ‘science’.
Once you have those two elements, combine ‘building’ and ‘medicine’ to get a ‘clinic’. A clinic is a small medical facility, but we want a full hospital. So keep experimenting!
Try adding ‘bed’ to represent hospital rooms and wards. Include ‘doctor’ and ‘nurse’ for staff. Add ‘ambulance’ or ‘helicopter’ for emergency transport.
Don’t forget departments like ‘surgery’ (combine ‘doctor’ and ‘knife’), ‘pharmacy’ (‘medicine’ and ‘factory’), or ‘maternity’ (‘bed’ and ‘baby’).
With all these elements combined, you’ll have a sprawling medical center – a virtual hospital right in your little alchemy world! Now you can treat injuries, cure diseases, deliver new citizens, and keep your population happy and healthy.
Running a hospital is no small feat, but with the right combination of factors you’ll be on your way to building a healthy community. Keep discovering new ways to expand your medical knowledge and services. Your little alchemists will thank you!
Adding ‘Bed’ to a Clinic Makes a Hospital
To make a hospital in Little Alchemy, you’ll need to start with the basics. Once you have a clinic, simply add a ‘bed’ and you’ll create a hospital!
Making a Clinic
A clinic is one of the first medical-related items you can make in Little Alchemy. To create a clinic, combine:
- ‘human’ + ‘house’ = ‘building’
- ‘building’ + ‘doctor’ = ‘clinic’
So start with ‘human’, then add ‘house’ to get ‘building’. Finally, combine ‘building’ and ‘doctor’ to make a ‘clinic’.
Adding a Bed
Now that you have a clinic, you just need to add a ‘bed’ to turn it into a hospital. Here are the steps to make a bed:
- ‘wood’ + ‘wood’ = ‘plank’
- ‘plank’ + ‘plank’ = ‘board’
- ‘board’ + ‘board’ = ‘bed’
Take two ‘wood’ elements and combine them to make ‘plank’. Put two ‘plank’s together to form a ‘board’. Finally, add two ‘board’s to create a ‘bed’.
Combining the Bed and Clinic
You now have a ‘clinic’ and a ‘bed’. Simply combine these two elements, and you’ll make a ‘hospital’!
- ‘clinic’ + ‘bed’ = ‘hospital’
By adding essential equipment like a bed to your clinic, you’ve now created a fully functioning hospital in Little Alchemy. From here, you can make other medical items to improve your hospital, such as:
- Surgery tools
- X-ray machine
With some additional items, your hospital will be set to treat any ailment in your little world. Keep experimenting to discover new combinations and build the best hospital possible!
Optional: Enhance Your Hospital With ‘Doctor’ and ‘Nurse’
Once you have the basic ‘hospital’ element in Little Alchemy, you can enhance it by creating a ‘doctor’ and ‘nurse’. Here’s how:
Create a Doctor
To make a doctor in Little Alchemy, combine:
The doctor will now be available to combine with your hospital. Adding a doctor will allow the hospital to treat injuries and cure diseases.
Create a Nurse
A nurse can be made by combining:
Add the nurse to your hospital and it will increase the number of patients that can be treated. Nurses provide critical care and monitoring of patients.
With these three elements combined, your hospital will be fully staffed and able to serve many more patients. Patients will have their health issues diagnosed by the doctor and receive treatment and aftercare from the nurses.
Optional: Add Equipment
To enhance your hospital even further, you can add various types of medical equipment:
- Stethoscope – to diagnose health issues
- X-ray machine – to examine internal injuries
- Ambulance – to transport patients to and from the hospital
- Crutches – to aid patient mobility during recovery
- Wheelchair – for patients unable to walk
- Operating table – for surgical procedures
- Scalpel – for surgeries and operations
- Bandage – to dress wounds and injuries
- Medicine – to prescribe to patients to aid recovery
Adding a combination of these elements will transform your basic hospital into a fully functioning medical center equipped to treat all types of health conditions and injuries. Your hospital will now be a vital part of your Little Alchemy world!
Other Combinations to Try: Ambulance, Stretcher, Etc.
Once you’ve created the basic elements of a hospital in Little Alchemy, you can start combining them to make related items. Here are some other useful combinations to try:
Combine ‘car’ and ‘hospital’ to create an ambulance. Now your hospital has a way to transport patients!
A stretcher is essential for moving patients around the hospital. Combine ‘bed’ and ‘wheels’ to create a stretcher.
An IV drip provides patients with essential fluids and medications. Combine ‘hospital’ and ‘water’ to create an IV drip.
For patients recovering from leg injuries or surgery, crutches provide mobility assistance. Combine ‘stick’ and ‘hospital’ to create crutches.
Bandages are important for treating wounds and injuries. Combine ‘hospital’ and ‘cloth’ to create bandages.
To perform surgeries, combine ‘hospital’ and ‘knife’. Surgeries allow doctors to help patients in a multitude of ways.
An X-ray machine is used to take internal images of the body. Combine ‘hospital’ and ‘electricity’ to create an X-ray machine.
An MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) machine uses magnetic fields to take high-resolution images inside the body. Combine ‘hospital’, ‘electricity’, and ‘magnet’ to create an MRI machine.
- Defibrillator – to revive patients by restarting their heart
- Heart monitor – to track a patient’s vital signs
- Hospital bed – to provide patients a place to rest
With all these additional items, your little hospital will be fully equipped to treat patients. Keep experimenting by combining the hospital element with other elements to see what else you can create!